How To Enter
It is easy to enter the awards.
- Choose which categories you wish to enter. Do read thoroughly as some of the critieria has changed since last year.
- Download the entry form(s) from this site.
- Read the Hints and Tips page and then complete the form(s) using Word or compatible software. No handwritten forms are accepted. (Don’t be tempted to convert the file to pdf – this prevents the judges from carrying out word counts).
- If you would like more advice and information about the awards and whether you are eligible please email email@example.com (This will be answered by Services for Tourism Ltd, who manage the awards programme)
- When you have completed the form, email it as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to submit supporting evidence, for example a scan of a relevant document, you may email ONE electronic file to the email address above. No hard copy evidence should be sent.
- Make sure you hit the deadline – published on the key dates page.
If entering the Bristol, Bath & Somerset Tourism Awards please do not enter the South West Tourism Excellence Awards as well. You will automatically be considered if eligible.
- Glamping Business of the year now includes Alternative Accommodation Posted: 7th June 2017
- 2017 Tourism Awards launching soon Posted: 21st April 2017
© 2017 Services For Tourism Ltd. Website and hosting provided by Direct Tourism Services