How To Enter
- Choose which categories you wish to enter. Do read thoroughly as some of the critieria has changed since last year. Entries will only be accepted from businesses that meet current & relevant Legal and Licensing Compliance. The judges reserve the right to decline an entry if in their opinion this cannot be confirmed.
- Download the entry form(s) from this site.
- Read the Hints and Tips page and then complete the form(s) using Word or compatible software. No handwritten forms are accepted. (Don’t be tempted to convert the file to pdf – this prevents the judges from carrying out word counts).
- If you would like more advice and information about the awards and whether you are eligible please email firstname.lastname@example.org (This will be answered by Services for Tourism Ltd, who manage the awards programme)
- When you have completed the form, email it as a Word attachment to email@example.com
- If you wish to submit supporting evidence, for example a scan of a relevant document, you may email ONE electronic file to the email address above. No hard copy evidence should be sent.
- Make sure you hit the deadline – published on the key dates page.
If entering the Bristol, Bath & Somerset Tourism Awards please do not enter the South West Tourism Excellence Awards as well. You will automatically be considered if eligible.
- Vote now for your Tourism Superstar Posted: 12th February 2018
- Winners announced at Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards Ceremony 2017 Posted: 10th November 2017
© 2018 Services For Tourism Ltd. Maintained and hosted by Clockwork Marketing