BOOKING HAS NOW CLOSED IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND PLEASE EMAIL AWARDS@SOMERSETTOURISMAWARDS.ORG.UK, THANK YOU
We are delighted to announce that the multi-award-winning Noahs Ark Zoo Farm in Wraxall, has kindly offered to host a celebration for all the winners and sponsors from the Bristol, Bath and Somerset Tourism Awards on 17 May 2022 from 5pm to 8.15pm.
You will have the chance to:
- Explore this amazing attraction with exclusive award winners access and see African Elephants, Lions and exclusive footage of Andean Bear cubs!
- Enjoy free local welcome drinks kindly supplied by Aldwick Estate, Thatchers Cider and delicious Granny Gothards ice cream
- Purchase specially created, locally sourced, awards snacks (dietary requirements catered for) and hot drinks (if you bring your own drink holder/cup you get a discount) - available between 5-7pm
- Collect your hand made Shakspeare glass award - there will be dedicated time slots for these which we will post here
- Get photos of you and your award - with or without animals!
- Be interviewed for our awards film
- Meet the other winners and sponsors and enjoy the camaraderie and conversation that we’ve all missed so much
The timing for the event will be:
- 5pm - Attraction open exclusively for awards guests to wander around or enjoy a tour with the incredibly knowledgeable staff
- 5-7pm - chance to purchase special bespoke awards snacks
- 6pm - All to meet at the Buttery (close to the main entrance) for welcome drinks and ice cream, collection of tourism awards, photos, chatting and more tours of the zoo
- 8.15pm - Depart
Tickets are free, but limited to two per business, and must be booked online here by no later than 9 May, making sure you include any access requirements (click here to see Noahs Ark Zoo Farm accessibility guide). They are AA Covid-19 Confident and have Safe Travels accreditation - you can find out more here.
The dress code is informal so please dress to suit bearing in mind the weather (we will be outdoors but there is undercover provision) and walking around the zoo.
If you have any queries please contact us.